Residents: Did you know that you can make Interim Recertification requests at any time during the year? If there’s a change in your household composition, income, assets,
or expenses, you need to fill out an Interim Recertification.
These requests can now be made online via the Self-Service Portal, which can be accessed on your phone, computer, or the Self-Serve Kiosk at your Property Management Office.
Not interested in making an Interim Recertification request online? You can request a paper version at your Property Management Office.
Types of Interim Requests:
- Adding a household member
- Temporary permission to add a person to your household
- Extension for a household member with temporary permission
- Removing an authorized household member
- Removal of head or co-head of household
- Change in income
Visit NYCHA’s Self-Service Portal at https://selfserve.nycha.info.