Tech51 Information Session
If you are interested in launching a lucrative career as an IT professional, Tech51 maybe for you! Tech51 prepares NYCHA residents for career pathways in IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and software development. This program supports aspiring technologists to enter two successful IT training workforce organizations, Per Scholas and Coalition for Queens (C4Q).
- Per Scholas offers multiple tuition-free training tracks for entry-level careers in information technology, cybersecurity and web development. Their courses lead to industry recognized CompTIA or Cisco certifications as well as professional development, and job placement assistance.
- C4Q’s flagship 10 month Access Code program provides web and mobile development training. You can learn to code, gain jobs in tech, and create companies of the future!
Minimal Admission Requirements:
- Be a NYCHA resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Be able to pass an admissions exam
- Interested in a career in Information Technology
Note: Photo ID is required to enter the building.
Take the first step to register!
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Time: 11 a.m.
Location: Rutgers Community Center- Grand St. Settlement, 200 Madison street, New York, NY 10002
How to register:
OR the NYCHA Self-Service Portal at https://selfserve.nycha.info/
- Call the REES hotline number (718) 289-8100 and mention “Tech51”
For more information about Coalition for Queens, please visit https://www.c4q.nyc/
For more information about Per Scholas, please visit: https://perscholas.org/